Sunday, November 18, 2012

Something Fishy..

Phinanci
We did finally hear from the Admin after a long silence. Brought out a new plan with the following features
1.5% daily for 100 days for new players and those who are yet to be in profit in the old 3% for 50 days. Accounts that are in profit will have all the outstanding deposits retired. In their update account in profit means total deposit less than total withdrawal paid. Everything is on hold till the 25th of November 2012

I don't think it will work. The damage has already been done. For whatever reason Phinanci didn't attract the attention of the right kind of investors in the required nos to sustained the program. Remember these program need a steady influx of cash to sustain it over a period of time. For me i am staying off. The banner is off my sidebar for good.

Profitcliking
The profit shift is still on and will continue for a few days. Some members are seeing changes in their Ad panels. The possibility of some cycling is very high. For me nothing yet in that front.

Ismadsincome and Ricanadfunds
Made cashout request this morning on both sites and i nothing less than the usual prompt response.

AmazingMoneyMagnet
I am due for another cycling this week and i have bought more positions to enhance my income.

IMSC
No complain so far from this front.I am using the auto repurchase balance to build my earning balance and it's growing steadily

That all for the day.

Quote of the Day
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
William Shakespeare


No comments:

Post a Comment