Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Profit Clicking Is Back!

Profit Clicking is back but things are still topsy turvy. My balances are all wrong ,my upgrade status is incorrect and am shown as having zero ad packages.
I believe a little more patience is all we need to show and let things settle down.
Other members are reporting similar hiccups in their accounts. Hopefully they are on top of it.
Heard from one of my upline that something good is brewing in the HYIP world and it should be ready to be served any moment from now. She has a good nose for these things and i know this time it won't be different.
Pipsfund and Right5 paid me on time yesterday and so far so good.
Bought more positions at ismadsincome and also put something back into Right5 as my 1st deposit is about to expire. Trying to get the second run started before the 1st one expires completely.
Hope tomorrow brings more favourable news

Quote of the day:
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
Socrates

No comments:

Post a Comment