Thursday, January 31, 2013

The News Today..

-DollarBlooms is planning to introduce a new short term plan. For now the details are yet to be out.

-Sent a support ticket to Super Size my Profit concerning their pay days. According to their FAQ they don’t pay during the weekends but that is not the case at present. From Monday to Thursday I have been getting the same message “Admin does not pay on ………..”

For Sol-R the instant payment button is not working for me and I also sent them a ticket asking for assistance.

X-Golding exhibited their usual promptness by paying me within the hour of my request.

Bought more positions in Ismadsincome and Ricanfunds. My first batch of positions in Rican has expired and replacements are needed if my earnings are to remain constant.

My cashout request from AMM is still pending and it’s making me to wonder? What next?
Tomorrow is the beginning of a new month. Hopefully with better prospects than the one that has just ended.
Enjoy your day.
Ciao

Quote of the Day
It always seems impossible until it's done.
Nelson Mandela


No comments:

Post a Comment