Saturday, September 8, 2012

Profit Clicking and Other News

The countdown to full take of of Profitclicking formerly Just Been Paid is only 11 hours away. I look forward to when we all will be able to buy positions and cash out as it was in the past. Though my account position shows a nil balance we have been assured that all will be well when they launch.
log in details remain the same as in Just Been Paid and essentially the program remain the same.

Ismadsincome is having issues with buying positions with Egopay. They sent out a mail to their members outlining the steps to take to correct this. Same info also available on site. Bought additional positions today from compounding.
Pipsfund: requested another cashout today and hope to see same in my account in the next few hours. So far so good.
Having difficulty getting through to the site of Right5, probably it has to do with my internet link. I keep trying
A nice weekend ahead to everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment