Friday, May 24, 2013

This Week's Update

Decided to join another program that my friend recommended. Though i came in a few days late( i always jump in on day 1 or i stay out)i think this one will last a while.

GoldAllianceFund has the following features:
Offers two different plans.
- 4.5% daily for 45 business days (including principal)
-- earnings on that plan are credited daily at Midnight EST
- 45% biweekly for 8 weeks (principal returned at expiry)
-- earnings on that plan are credited at Midnight EST after every 14 calendar days
- Pay processors are STP, EgoPay, LR and PerfectMoney
- Minimum spend is $10
- Minimum withdraw is $1
- Of course you can have multiple spends
- No fees for deposits or withdrawals
- Referral commision is 3% and 2% on two levels.

You may want take a swing at this one.

Neomutual: so far so good. It's well.

Clickpaid: Am surfing and withdrawing my earnings. All smooth sailing.

Ism and Rican: Everything is on hold. Nothing new to report.

Profitclicking: Don't even go there!

You guys have a nice weekend
Ciao

Friday's Joke
Her husband had been slipping ...

Her husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months yet she stayed by his bedside every single day. When he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer. As she sat by him, he said, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business fell, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you gave me support. When my health started failing, you were still by my side. Well, now that I think about it, I think you bring me bad luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment