Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Program Updates

ISMC(internet marketing secret classroom) closed shop since 12/12/2012. They cited various reasons for their closure including lack of growth in membership, members referring themselves amongst others. Refunds were made to members who where yet to be in profit.
For me it was a zero return. Nothing gained or lost.

NewGni : I forgot to put in my withdrawal request on Sunday it probably means I won’t be paid on Monday as per their new terms. I have to set my reminder against next week for I t to happen again.

Rican and Ismadsincome running smoothly as usual. Making withdrawals and buying new positions alternately. Wish all programs came in this way. Business will be glorious.

ExplosiveCashMagnet and SupersizeMyProfits are both doing well also. I buy positions regularly as well as make withdrawals. So far they have both kept their word and I have no complain to make.

AmazingCashMagnet is the best copycat of wealth4AllTeam so far online. Prompt payment, regular cycling etc . It’s a good replacement but like all good(money making)online things it has a life span. So make hay while the sun is still shining.

Profit Clicking: Don’t know what to say. A friend with an outstanding withdrawal since October 1st just got paid. I have an outstanding since November 1st. Don’t know when it will come to pass. Meanwhile I keep chasing the buckets like every one else but am yet to find one with space for me irrespective of the payment processors. I just have to keep trying.
Ciao

Quote Of The Day
Everyone chases after happiness, not noticing that happiness is right at their heels.
Bertolt Brecht

No comments:

Post a Comment