Monday, December 10, 2012

Sharing Old News

I was bereaved. I lost a sister inlaw who has been hospitalised for the last six months.It was traumatic for the whole family and my undivided attention was needed.

-Newgni is now a closed program and no one can join now. I will be taking down the banner on my side bar as it serves no further purpose. Also withdrawals request are now made once a week on Sundays and payments made the following Monday.
Ismadsincome and Ricanadfunds have introduced an e-wallet system for purpose of deposit and withdrawals. I will bring more details after i have set up mine.

Profitclicking: My withdrawal request since 1st November is still pending.
Meanwhile there is a new bucket system for withdrawals with a maximum of $50 per payment processor. I will bring further details in my next post.

All other programs are on course and paying.

No comments:

Post a Comment