Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Resurrection?

Can it be a resurrection or was I too hasty in passing judgment? Supersize My Profit late yesterday paid me my outstanding withdrawal request (since 18012012). Kudos to them.

Still waiting on Cash Raptor to do the same. To be sincere the chances are next to nothing. The program didn’t catch on with the online crowd who make programs like this to work. Without a critical mass of members the hope of sustaining it is next to nothing. Since launching membership growth has been slow and I suspect same thing with upgrades.

Well you win some and lose some. For the first time in a long while my loss was total. I suspect there is a cooling off of interest in the wealth 4 All Team clones that are springing everywhere and it’s time to face another direction.

Ciao

Enjoy your day.


No comments:

Post a Comment