Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Mid Week Review

-Two new programs that have met my expectations so far are Sol-R.org and DollarBlooms.com. They have been prompt in honoring cashout request and membership base is steadily growing. X-Golding is also doing well.

-Two old faithful run by the same Admin are still going strong. Ismadsincome and Ricanadfunds. For a fact they are the best on my list for now.

-Bought another EP40P position in Grand Bank Club as my old positions continues to cycle. Like the Admin said it won’t make you rich but it can help build up your capital base and can then invest more in other promising programs that may come up.

In AMM I have a pending cashout. Nothing much from that angle since they launch Amazingmoneymagnet.net. Hope they will continue to keep up the good work so far.

Super Size My Profit: I have a balance to cashout and they don’t pay during weekends but since Monday every time I want to request a cashout I keep getting the message ‘ admin does not pay on Monday, Teusday,Wednesday as the case might be. I wonder which day of the week that they pay. I will try again tomorrow before raising a support ticket to the admin.

It’s not been a bad week so far.

Quote of the Day

A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.
Bill Cosby

Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment